A picture to show the current state of my little RestoMod, which will need the following in order to be 100% done:
- Carburetor needs to be reinstalled, the top was loose and could not be fastened properly, so had to order a new one, for which I’m currently waiting – not so patiently.
- Cylinder head needs to be reinstalled, was removed so that I could clean it up a bit.
- Left and right crankcase covers needs to be mounted.
- Gear shift pedal should be installed.
- Exhaust should be mounted.
- Wires and cables needs to be fastened with cable ties.